Planning the funeral of a loved one, is a difficult experience for the family and the close relatives, since pain and sadness peak on the day of the ceremony. Our aim is to organize a ceremony painstaking in every detail, while showing respect for the deceased and his family. The funeral is organized in a way that complies with your religious beliefs, your aesthetic preferences, but also your budget. We aim every time in a ceremony that will be characterized by professionalism, dignity and consistency.
Burial is allowed twelve (12) hours after the legal certification of death, upon presentation of the burial permit issued by the Registrar.
Upon contacting our office, we arrange a meeting in order to schedule together the date and time of the funeral, and to inform you as to the modalities of the ceremony.
What we need from you:
- Clothes (for dressing the deceased)
- National Identity of the deceased (it is delivered to the Registrar upon the declaration of death)
- Social Security Registration Number of the deceased
- Tax Identification Number of the deceased
which are required by the Registrar for declaration of death, according to the law 131360/12503 of May 8, 2013, issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Our experienced staff, with high understanding of the difficult situation, will handle efficiently all the procedures required. More specifficaly, we arrange:
- Transporting your loved one from home or hospital to the cemetery
- Issuing of all the documents required for the burial
- Scheduling the ceremony in the desired church or cemetery
- Direct communication with priests and cantors
- Printing and wall posting of funeral notifications, and announcement in the newspapers (optional)
- Providing vehicles and personnel in order to organize a ritual with dignity and professionalism, according to the family's instructions. Our office owns luxurious funeral vehicles and a large variety of coffins, which are made of top quality wood.
- The decoration of the temple and the tomb
- Ordering and transporting wreaths
- Contacting with canteens for coffee and food
- Registering the list of wreath donors
- Delivering all the necessary documents to the family, and explaining the procedure to be followed, in order to get a refund for the ceremony expenses, from their insurance
- Printing thank you cards after the funeral
Our office will be by your side throughout the ceremony, in order to support and guide you, and the attendees, and after the completion of the ceremony, for anything you may need.